Well established Practice in Savannah, GA is seeking to add a Gynecologic Oncologist to their very busy practice! One existing physician in the group with one nurse practitioner, practicing the full range of surgical and medical gynecologic oncology care.
* We treat the full spectrum of gynecologic oncology cases and perform a mix of laparoscopic, robotic and open surgical procedures.
* DaVinci Robotic Surgical System
* Call will be 1:2
* Robust referral system
* Experience/training in robotics and chemotherapy
* XI and SI da Vinci Surgical System training or demonstrated competencies
* Fellowship training in GYN/Oncology and BE/BC in GYN/Oncology
* Some experience preferred but will entertain new graduate with excellent recommendations from Program Director or professional colleagues
* Availability to begin practice by Summer 2018
* Competitive salary
* Sign On bonus
* Paid malpractice & CME
* Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 612-bed hospital in Savannah, Georgia. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, the region's only children's hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
Memorial Health serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. In addition to MHUMC, our system includes primary and specialty care doctors, business services and NurseOne, our 24-hour call center. We also have a major medical education program that trains residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics and surgery.
Memorial Health University Medical Center has earned local, regional and national honors. At MHUMC, we are not content with business as usual. Our goal is to create a new standard for excellence that will not only serve our current patients, but also change the future of medicine.