Non-Invasive Cardiologist in Jacksonville, FL
For seniors most in need of care, high quality health care is too often beyond reach. JenCare Senior Medical Center a ChenMed Company is a national leader in value-based, primary care that was founded to bring concierge-style medicine — and better health outcomes — to the neediest populations. ChenMed is a senior focused primary care organization, in nine U.S. markets through its 50+ senior medical centers. As a fully capitated Medicare Advantage provider, ChenMed provides a concierge level of care with minimal to no expense to the beneficiary.
Due to our success, we continue to grow and will be hiring highly qualified Cardiologist to join our team in – Jacksonville, FL!
As a leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
Our Cardiologists Enjoy
- Small patient panel size
- Full Cardiology Support Team
- Monday – Friday schedule, no nights or weekends
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- Competative Salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME allowance
If you’re looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
Over the last 25-plus years, we’ve grown exponentially, and continue to do so.
Today, we operate 50-plus medical practices in seven states throughout the southeast, midwest, and northeast.
We’re a family-owned, physician-led group of primary and specialty care practices providing healthcare services to the nation’s neediest, most vulnerable patients – seniors.
We are not your average medical practice and there are several features of our group that make us unique.
We achieve better health outcomes for seniors because our physicians have greater access to each patient. Instead of the U.S. average of 2,300 patients being seen annually by a physician, our patient panels range from 350 to 450. The advantage? We see them frequently, investing more one-on-one time every week, every month, every year. And that’s important, because 97 percent of our patients have at least one major or chronic health challenge, with 73 percent living with five or more.
Find out why we’re different, why our physicians are valued and highly rewarded for quality of care for their patients.
Jacksonville has been highly ranked by numerous independent organizations and publications. From its low tax burden to high quality of life, Jacksonville soars above other cities in side-by-side comparisons. This translates into big returns for Jacksonville companies and an inherent advantage over their out-of-town competition.
Here is just a sample of Jacksonville's many rankings and accolades:
- No. 2 “10 US cities where everyone wants to live right now” (Business Insider - 2017)
- No. 7 “Best Cities for Job Seekers” (Indeed.com - 2017)
- No. 1 "10 Hottest Real Estate Markets To Watch In 2017" (Trulia - 2016)
- No. 36 in the top 200 best places for business and careers by Forbes (2016)
- Selected as a top U.S. logistics hub by Global Trade magazine (2016)
- No. 2 best city for tech (outside CA and NY) (Datafox - 2016)
- “5 Surprising Foodie Cities to Visit Right Now” (Forbes Travel Guide - 2016)
- No. 16 “24 Best Places to Live in the South…” (Business Insider – 2016)
- No. 34 “The 50 best places to live in America” (Business Insider – 2016)
- No. 2 “Best Airport by Region: North America Category” (Airport Council International – 2016)
- Among the top cities and regions in the world for fostering successful startup businesses (USC – Marshall School of Business – 2016)
- No. 2 city with the most vibrant employment scene by Forbes (2015)
- Laura Street – “One of America’s Five Great Streets” (American Planning Association – 2015)
- “Top Secretly Cool City Where You Can Still Get in on the Ground Floor” (Huffington Post - 2015)
- Jacksonville ranks fifth best city to find work in the U.S. (Forbes – 2015)
- Jacksonville ranks among top 15 North American ports based on port infrastructure capabilities and strength of industrial real estate market (CBRE Group, Inc.’s “North America Ports Logistics Annual Report” – 2015)
- Jacksonville ranks No. 1 on list of “U.S. Cities Where Hispanics Are Doing The Best Economically” (Forbes - 2015)
- Jacksonville was named the “Best U.S. City to Start a Business.” (Wallethub.com, 2014)
- Jacksonville was ranked the second-best city to save money. (GoBankingRates.com, 2014)