Anesthesiologist in Fremont, Ohio
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. General bread and butter cases, including OB, Orthopedics and ENT.
ProMedica Memorial Hospital is a community hospital with 186 beds located in Fremont, Ohio (45 minutes south of Toledo)
Advantages of this opportunity:
- Highly competitive compensation and excellent benefits package
- Quality Performance Incentives
- Full employment
- Attractive vacation
- CME allowance
- EMR - EPIC
- 14 calls/month after 3:30 pm and weekends
- Assistance with relocation up to $10,000
ProMedica Memorial Hospital has served the citizens of Sandusky County and the adjacent communities since 1918. ProMedica Memorial Hospital's comprehensive range of services, combined with our 100-year legacy of caring and service to the community, attest to our commitment to be the community's first choice for health care. In fact, our hospital was built with funds raised by members of our community on land donated by the family of former United States President, Rutherford B. Hayes.
We strive to make a positive difference in people's lives through building on past successes and extending our healing mission throughout Fremont Ohio and the surrounding communities.
Fremont, OH, Fremont (78 bed hospital) is a city in and the county seat of Sandusky County, Ohio, United States. The population was 16,734 at the 2010 census. It was the home of Rutherford B. Hayes, who served as President of the United States from 1877 to 1881. The Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center remains one of the focal points of Fremont, OH. Visit www.freemontoh.gov for more information.
ProMedica is a health system dedicated to the well-being of northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. As a system:
- We see more than 4.7 million patient encounters at our 13 hospitals, six ambulatory surgery centers, and more than 300 other facilities.
- We have more than 17,900 employees and 2,700 physicians with privileges system-wide.
- ProMedica Physicians Group includes more than 900 providers serving more than 1.5 million patient visits annually.
- Our locally-owned insurance company, Paramount, provides insurance to large and small groups and Medicare subscribers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- In collaboration with educational institutions locally and regionally, ProMedica offers research, grants, and residency programs, as well as fellowship, clerkship, nursing, pharmacy, allied health, and continuing education opportunities.
ProMedica Physicians Group is a multi-specialty physician network of more than 900 providers, including Advance Practice with opportunities throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
The team handles every aspect of private management including billing, coding, compliance, human resources, legal issues, and marketing to name a few. That allows the physician the freedom to focus on providing high quality care.
- full medical, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance,
- short and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with automatic employer contribution
- CME, vacation, deferred retirement options to choose