Bassett Healthcare Network,a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking an Anesthesiologist/Pain Practitioner.
- 19 Anesthesiologists and 26 CRNA’s
- Physician and CRNA’s Care Team Model
- Standardized state of the art equipment- Draeger, BIS, Philips monitors, Alaris pumps, Philips 3D TEE
- EMR EPIC
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend, and paid malpractice insurance
- Great quality of life, excellent schools in a safe environment
- Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
The Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, health centers and health partners in related fields.
Bassett Medical Center, the foundation of the network, is an acute care inpatient facility in Cooperstown, New York with missions of patient care, teaching and research. Providing a wide range of specialty care, the medical center offers postgraduate residency training programs in Medicine and Surgery and maintains a strong academic program through its affiliation with Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, an affiliation recently highlighted by the establishment of a Columbia medical school campus at Bassett.
Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, Bassett Medical Center is located in Cooperstown, New York, a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake. Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.