Orthopedic Surgeon in Baton Rouge, LA
Ochsner Health System Baton Rouge currently employs is seeking 2Board Certified/Board Eligible2 ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS to join our expanding practice.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Clinic-based position with dedicated su
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- rgery days; surgeries performed at Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge
- da Vinci robot, Hana table and other state-of-the-art equipment available in the operating room
- Clinic located in Baton Rouge with rotation to suburban clinics
- Services to be delivered at Ochsner High Grove, a new medical office complex with surgical and in-patient capabilities scheduled to open in early 2019
- Weekly call rotation shared amongst physicians within the group (clinic and hospital consult)
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite
- Practice is complemented by 2 outpatient therapy clinics
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists throughout Ochsner Health System
- Tort reform state
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
For more information or to apply please Click Here.
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities available.
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana’s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou.
The Greater Baton Rouge region is home to Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, a full-service, 150-bed facility, Ochsner Cancer Center – Baton Rouge and 13 Ochsner Health Centers across Tangipahoa, Livingston, East Baton Rouge, Ascension and Iberville Parishes. Nearly 2,000 employees serve our patients in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including more than 180 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers whose collective dedication to patient care is recognized for quality excellence by Becker’s Hospital Review, Healthgrades, Truven Health Analytics and Leapfrog. Ochsner Baton Rouge is a part of Ochsner Health System, Louisiana’s largest non-profit healthcare delivery system. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a “Best Hospital” across four specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and 80 countries worldwide each year.
For more information, please visit www.ochsner.org or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Ochsner Baton Rouge is nationally recognized for
providing quality healthcare to patients throughout the region!
Situated on the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge represents the best of Louisiana’s vibrant culture. The capital city, located in Southeast Louisiana, is home to over 800,000 residents making it one of the most populous cities in the state. It is a very family-oriented city with great schools, 2 major universities (Louisiana State University and Southern University), restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. Known for its great people, unique food, and lively music, Baton Rouge has something for everyone!