- Outpatient practice with opportunities for inpatient consults at HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, if desired
- CARF accredited facility in acute inpatient rehab (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities)
- Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center offering IV tPA, the region’s only program performing clot retrieval for ischemic stroke
- Neurodiagnostic modalities including polysomnography, EMG, EEG, ultrasound and CT.
- Inpatient and critical care coverage provided by HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Work in partnership with a hospital system, HSHS, with specialized physician support
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Participation in many health insurance networks, including the Prevea360 Health Plan
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
Eau Claire, located in northwestern Wisconsin about 85 miles east of Minneapolis-St. Paul, was incorporated in 1872 and currently has a population of over 65,000. The community has a diverse and expanding economic base in manufacturing, information technologies, health care and retail trade. The city is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, and Chippewa Valley Technical.