Inpatient/Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist Opportunities in Wisconsin
- Join a well-established behavioral care team consisting of an adult and a child/adolescent psychiatrist
- Opportunity for inpatient, outpatient or a combination practice
- Outpatient behavioral care clinic practice is located in Eau Claire, Wis., just across the parking lot from HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, home to both adult and adolescent inpatient care units
- Be part of a team approach to health care, with consultation and coordination with all Prevea providers regarding treatment issues
- Coordinate and document patient care through our electronic medical record system, Epic
- Work in a clinic system with its own nurse triage department who assist providers with patient calls, both during and after hours
- To take care of people with passion, pride and respect
Eau Claire, with a population of 67,000 located in western Wisconsin, offers a top-notch performance center in the heart of downtown and several music festivals throughout the summer. Outdoor enthusiasts have many parks and trails to choose from with opportunities to participate in seasonal activities such as baseball, soccer, hockey and curling. Eau Claire is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, 16 elementary schools, four middle schools and three high schools. With a low cost of living and safe environment, Eau Claire is a city for you and your family to thrive in. To learn more visit: www.thinkeauclaire.com
Prevea Health is a physician-owned, physician-led, multi-specialty group established in 1996. We serve the communities in Northeastern, Lakeshore, and Western Wisconsin with exceptional primary care and specialists. We’re proud to bring our innovative, nationally recognized approach to care to the communities in which we serve.
Prevea Health partners with Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS) in Green Bay, Sheboygan, Oconto Falls, Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls. Together we offer expertise in nearly every specialty, including advanced specialties not found anywhere else in Northeast Wisconsin.
Our unique partnership enables us to provide more effective, affordable care and to better focus on keeping our communities healthy.
Eau Claire, located in northwestern Wisconsin about 85 miles east of Minneapolis-St. Paul, was incorporated in 1872 and currently has a population of over 65,000. The community has a diverse and expanding economic base in manufacturing, information technologies, health care and retail trade. The city is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Chippewa Valley Technical College and Immanuel Lutheran College.