Developmental Pediatrician Needed in San Antonio, TX
Mednax has an opening for a full-time Developmental Pediatrician to join our well-established pediatric developmental practice in San Antonio, TX.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, no call
- Provide routine developmental screenings in the clinic
- Responsibilities include diagnosing and treating common developmental delays, as well as providing communication and education to patients and families
- Pediatric Developmental fellowship is required
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types
Known as a big city with the feel of a small town, San Antonio is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. With 300 days of sunshine a year, the area affords plenty of opportunities to savor in the great outdoors year-round. The San Antonio region is rich in educational opportunities and offers a variety of public and private primary, secondary and post-secondary schools. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
MEDNAX, Inc., is a national medical group that comprises the nation’s leading providers of neonatal, anesthesia, maternal-fetal and pediatric physician subspecialty services. Physicians and advanced practitioners practicing as part of MEDNAX are reshaping the delivery of care within their specialties and subspecialties, using evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives and clinical research to enhance patient outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective care. MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states.