100% Sleep Position in Texas
Be a part of the nation's premier physician group by joining our Sleep Medicine team in Tyler, Texas. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic has been awarded the prestigious 2018 Acclaim Award and is adding a fourth physician to our growing practice. The team is dedicated exclusively to the practice of sleep medicine and offers an established group of 3 Sleep Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers. Join a collegial group that works M-F.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area's preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 650 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician-led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- Acclaim award winner 2018
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Seven-time recipient of Truven Top 100 Hospital
- Epic EMR utilized in both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- No state income
- Relocation assistance
- BC/ BE in Sleep Medicine and eligible to obtain an unrestricted Texas medical license
- Patient focused, team player with excellent communication skills
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside, pine tree-covered hills and lakes
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area's preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 650 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 41 specialties in 82 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is a physician led group with its own board of directors.
As a Top 50 Physician Group in the U.S., CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers a dyad leadership model with a physician leader and an administrative leader for each service line. The doctors and their administrative colleagues work together to make it a better place. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers collegiality across all specialties and leadership development in a proactive, progressive health care system. Due to this leadership model success and recent growth, the AGMA awarded CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic the 2018 Acclaim Award. For more information about this prestigious award, click here.
A national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization with a proud tradition of dedicated service to the people of Northeast Texas.
For more information, please visit www.christustrinityclinic.org