Seeking Full Time Inpatient PM&R Physician interested in growing with an established practice, Physical and Functional Medicine (PFM), currently providing inpatient rehabilitation services at New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland. Following income guarantee period, incoming Physician compensation (salary and comprehensive benefits) will be directly related to productivity. Business operations will be handled by PFM allowing incoming Physician to focus on patient care. Would consider facilitating outpatient clinic if desired. Ideal candidate is an individual excited to collaborate with a multidisciplinary treatment team, and realize his or her professional potential.
- Shared call 1:4
- See 12-15 patients
- Growing Hospital
- Great support from Maine Medical Center
- Effective Marketing teams based at acute care hospitals
- Ability to consult at local acute care hospitals if desired
- Excellent income potential
New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland (NERHP), a joint venture of Maine Medical Center and Encompass Health, is the only free-standing acute rehabilitation hospital in Maine. NERHP provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical rehabilitation to patients with stroke, brain injury, cardiac, pulmonary, spinal cord injury, amputation, and other neuro-muscular impairments.
WHY ENCOMPASS HEALTH?
- High Income potential
- Integrated State of the art equipment
- Professional fulfillment through gratifying patient mix
- Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
- Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance