Adult Psychiatrist in Downers Grove, IL
Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is seeking additional Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Health team at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, Illinois. AMG is a division of Advocate Health Care which is the largest fully integrated health care delivery system in Illinois and one of the nation’s top health systems.
The Behavioral Health service line at AMG provides a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient psychological services for adults, adolescents, and children. Our multi-tiered strategy involves the integration of services in the medical inpatient and outpatient settings in addition to the emergency departments. Emphasizing a team model of care with early access and evidence-based interventions, patients are proactively managed at tertiary anchor sites with support provided to satellites through telepsychiatry capabilities and other strategies. Such population health management provides for more efficient use of resources and better health outcomes for patients.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital is a national leader in health care including Top 100 Hospital recognition, Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and Magnet recognition for nursing excellence.
- Join a highly skilled Behavioral Health treatment team including psychiatrists, case managers, nurses, counselors, social workers and therapists who work collaboratively in providing effective, high-quality treatment and cost-efficient care.
- Positions available in Outpatient Medication Management OR combination of Outpatient, Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization Programs.
- Flexibility to set your weekday schedule (Saturdays are optional)
- AMG is a physician-led multi-specialty medical group that offers a dynamic practice environment with strong business systems in place while practice operations are expertly managed by a team of support staff.
Competitive compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401K, CME and Malpractice with tail coverage and more
Board Certified/Board Eligible in Psychiatry, eligibility to obtain and maintain active Illinois license.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital is the leading health care provider in Chicago’s western
suburbs offering a Level I Trauma Center and a certified Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
Patients have access to the most advanced treatment in the areas of cardiology, oncology,
neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, gastroenterology, stroke care, obstetrics and gynecology, low-dose diagnostic imaging, and a comprehensive breast center.
Over its 40-year history, Advocate Good Samaritan has evolved into a national leader in healthcare. It has earned the American Nurses Credentialing Center Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence. It is the only health care organization in Illinois to earn the prestigious MalcolmBaldrige National Quality Award, achieving the honor in 2010.
Advocate Good Samaritan is part of Advocate Aurora Health, the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States. We help people live well.
Clinical Excellence includes:
- Level I Trauma Center offers 24-hour specialty care while serving as a resource to the Level II trauma centers in the region
- Certified Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), the highest designation in Illinois, provides expertise needed to care for the highest risk moms and most critically ill babies around the clock.
- Bhorade Cancer Center (opened 2017) offers both state-of-the-art radiation oncology and chemotherapy services under one roof. The newly-designed space provides a
comfortable environment for treatment while enabling collaboration among a multi-disciplinary team of doctors, nurses, navigators and other expert staff.
Community commitment includes:
- Why Wait Clinic which offer free mammograms, clinical breast and pelvic exams
- Friends of Share which offers counseling and emotional support for families experiencing grief, loss and challenges during and after pregnancy
- Access DuPage, which provides access to medical services for low-income and medically uninsured residents
The Village of Downers Grove, IL, is located 22 miles west of Chicago. Convenient access to Chicago via rail and several major expressways make Downers Grove a prime location to live, work and do business. The community is considered to be a friendly town with highly-ranked schools, beautiful parks and several miles of hiking trails.
Downers Grove is also home to Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, which has the only Level One trauma center in DuPage County.