Join our expanding critical care team!
If you are looking to join a level 2 trauma center with a robust and growing Critical Care team, Aurora BayCare Medical Center is the perfect place for you! This is a great opportunity to join a group of Intensivists at a facility that has quickly become recognized as one of the top hospitals in Wisconsin.
- Join a long-standing, highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of physicians and advanced practice providers with varied training backgrounds
- Mixed 24 bed ICU with surgical, medical, cardiac and trauma patients
- U.S. News & World Report has named Aurora BayCare Medical Center as a Best Regional Hospital as part of its 2016-2017 Best Regional Hospital recognition.
- Enjoy block scheduling
- Focus on patient / physician quality experiences
- Have access to academics and research opportunities
- Work in a fully integrated electronic medical record
- Physician led organization
- Outstanding continuum of care
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Student loan forgiveness available
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. Named an “All American City” by the National Civic League, Green Bay has excellent schools (students consistently lead the nation in ACT scores), a strong economy stabilized by five privately-held Fortune 500 companies, friendly, safe neighborhoods and a library system recognized as the best in the country.
An ideal state to practice medicine
Wisconsin is one of the most physician-friendly states in the country. An effective Patient Compensation Fund and a supportive legal environment all make Wisconsin a great place to practice medicine. And for self-starting physicians who want to determine the course of their own practice, our state's low level of managed care makes it an ideal place to grow a rewarding career.
In addition to the excellent environment for a medical practice, Wisconsin offers a world of lifestyle choices, from urban settings to small communities and suburban areas. Friendly neighborhoods, a renowned university system, and an abundance of recreational and cultural offerings make Wisconsin an ideal place to live and work.
Golf, racing, skiing, boating, ethnic festivals, and four seasons of professional sports are just a few of the activities that Wisconsin families enjoy. For the outdoor lover, Wisconsin's natural beauty ranges from lush green rolling hills, to sandy beaches and spectacular cliffs on the Lake Michigan shore. From live theater to symphonies and diverse ethnic and continental cuisine, Wisconsin offers a true cultural smorgasbord from which to choose.
Finding better ways
Aurora is an integrated health care delivery system providing care in more than 69 communities throughout eastern Wisconsin. Our relationships with Wisconsin universities provide unique career opportunities such as faculty appointments, clinic-academic positions and residency programs. Whether you seek to join an employed medical group or establish an independent practice and serve on the staff of a hospital, we may have what you're looking for.
To find out more about Wisconsin practice opportunities with Aurora Health Care, call Aurora Physician Services & Recruitment at 800-307-7497.