Palliative Care Physician - Mercy Hospital St. Louis
Mercy Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Palliative Medicine Physician to join our Joint Commission Certified team that has been serving patients of Mercy Hospital St. Louis for the last 15 years. This well-established group includes three physicians, five advanced practitioners, and a dedicated social worker.
- Palliative medicine consultation and education for our inpatient and outpatient clinical programs.
- Well-established clinic integration with Mercy Specialists.
- Great work/life balance and flexible scheduling; Only 1:8 Call
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Teaching Opportunities with Mercy’s own Palliative Care Fellows, as well as Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residents.
- A strong collaborative environment that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Integrated health system employment with a competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits, CME, Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy is committed to serving more patients and building healthier communities. Our mission for providing compassionate, patient-centered care is what defines us and unites us. We are genuinely passionate about caring for others and getting health care right. As part of our team, you’ll experience a collaborative and advanced infrastructure with all the support you need to focus on patients. Mercy is a three-time Watson Health Top Five Large US Health System.
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital-St. Louis which is a 979-bed, community, not-for-profit, teaching hospital located in the suburbs of St. Louis. ,,Mercy Hospital is a Level 1 trauma center and has residency training programs in family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN and a Critical Care Fellowship. ,,The campus also includes a Children’s Hospital, Heart Hospital and free standing Cancer Center with 100K square feet of diagnostic &,, research capability.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis offers:
- 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage
- Mercy SafeWatch Electronic ICU Program
- EPIC Software System, which is an innovative tool that helps us fulfill our commitment to serving patients with the highest levels of safety, quality care and personal service. “One patient one record.”
- Surgery Center- 29 operating rooms