Palliative Care Physician - Mercy Hospital St. Louis County, Missouri
Mercy Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Palliative Medicine Physician to join an established group at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Our Palliative Care team is Joint Commission Certified and has been serving the St. Louis community for 15 years.
This Opportunity Includes:
- Palliative medicine consultation and education for our inpatient and outpatient clinical programs.
- Well-established clinic integration with Mercy Specialists.
- Great work/life balance and flexible scheduling; Only 1:8 Call
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Teaching Opportunities with Mercy’s own Palliative Care Fellows, as well as Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residents.
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team, including Nurse Practitioners and Social Workers, that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Integrated health system employment with a competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits, CME, Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy is committed to serving more patients and building healthier communities. As part of our team, you’ll experience a collaborative and advanced infrastructure with all the support you need to focus on patients.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is one of the largest integrated physician organization in the country, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital-St. Louis which is a 979-bed, community, not-for-profit, teaching hospital located in the suburbs of St. Louis. Mercy Hospital is a Level 1 trauma center and has residency training programs in family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN and a Critical Care Fellowship. The campus also includes a Children’s Hospital, Heart Hospital and free standing Cancer Center with 100K square feet of diagnostic & research capability.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis offers:
- 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage
- Mercy SafeWatch Electronic ICU Program
- EPIC Software System, which is an innovative tool that helps us fulfill our commitment to serving patients with the highest levels of safety, quality care and personal service. “One patient one record.”
- Surgery Center- 29 operating rooms