Outpatient Neurologist and Neurohospitalist
Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center is seeking two dynamic BE/BC Neurologists to join our active team. One to serve as an outpatient Neurologist and one as a Neurohospitalist.
As the leading provider of neuromedical services in the region, a Joint Commission Advanced Primary Stroke Center and the creator of the Louisiana Stroke Network we have some remarkable accomplishments:
- AHA/ASA Gold Plus, Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus Stroke Center, the only one in the region.
- 24/7 neuro endovascular capable and neurology/neurosurgery coverage. We do not divert stroke patients.
- Current average tPA door to needle time is 36 minutes.
Outpatient Neurology Opportunity
- Clinic practice setup as well as operational and financial support, practice development, up-to-date compliance and coding modifications, training, human resources assistance and marketing and business development
- Schedule flexibility
- Latest technology in clinic: Carotid, Arterial, and Venous Ultrasound, EEG and 24 hour EEG, TCD-Transcranial Doppler, NCS/EMG nerve conduction and more
- 7 on/ 7 off block schedule
- 1:5 call
- 192 bed, full service facility featuring a 24 bed closed ICU
- No ICU coverage or procedures
- 18 bed ED with Board Certified trained Emergency Physicians
- Nationally recognized Stroke Program, and a robust STEMI Program
Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center employs more than 1400 people, a medical staff of over 400 active physicians in a variety of medical and surgical specialties, providing a wide-ranging network of facilities and services. Lourdes is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, which is the largest locally-owned, not-for-profit health system in Louisiana. We are the local healthcare leader, providing the most outstanding cardiac care in the region, a Stroke Center of Excellence, as well as one of the top orthopedic programs in the nation. Lourdes also provides the only burn unit in Southwest Louisiana, in addition to the area's first cancer network.
Our Lady of Lourdes rests in the beautiful community of Lafayette which offers a rich Cajun culture with arts, entertainment, and museums. There are also world famous festivals which are centered around music, food and family. This area is also well known for abundant hunting and fishing. The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch.com recently named Lafayette, LA as the “Happiest City in America” and it’s no mystery why.
Located in Southwest Louisiana, city population of approximately 125,000 with service area population of over 444,000. Lafayette is located 2 hours west of New Orleans and 3 hours east of Houston.
To request additional information regarding this opportunity or to submit your CV, please contact:
Laura Broussard, Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
4801 Ambassador Caffery Parkway
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508