Pediatrician for Columbia City, IN at Parkview Health
Parkview Whitley Hospital located in Columbia City, Indiana is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Pediatrician to join their growing team.
- Office is located in a beautiful medical building attached to Parkview Whitley Hospital
- 36 hours per week
- office schedule flexible within the 36 hours
- 20-25 patients per day
- Call schedule 1:4
- Position requires call coverage for newborns (including emergency C-sections) and inpatients
Excellent benefit package including a highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region’s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
Visit our website at www.Parkview.com
Contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@Parkview.com or (260) 266-2438
- New Hospital Constructed: 2011
- Organizational Structure: Charitable, not -for-profit, community-owned hospital
- Member of Parkview Health since 1995
- Size: 155,500 total square feet (including attached Medical Plaza and Ambulance Building)
- Campus: 42 partially-wooded acres
- Beds: 30
- Medical Staff Members: 195 physicians
Columbia City, Indiana Highlights
Columbia City, Indiana has consistently ranked in the Top 20 cities in Indiana for Safety, Economic Opportunity and Prosperity. It is ranked the 7th Healthiest County in Indiana and 16th for Highest Quality of Life. The city continues to grow and offers a big city feel in a small town setting. To find more information about the city of Columbia City, visit the following websites:
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here