Physician - Gastroenterology
Join PeaceHealth’s GI practice at RiverBend!
- Call schedule 1:10 and one hospital to cover – We value work/life balance
- Supportive and collaborative team environment and solid provider longevity
- Consultative services only-no admits
- Hep C treated by Infectious Disease
- Full GI surgical services available
- EUS optional
- Internal referrals come from within PeaceHealth
- Epic EMR
- Enjoy a walk along the river in a park-like setting during lunch...only steps from your office
Here’s why you would love Eugene, Oregon:
- Fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
- Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection.
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market and Oakway Center. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market.
- Home to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!). You can also catch many professional and Olympic sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Clinician wellness initiatives
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission trips in El Salvador
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend is a state-of-the-art tertiary care medical center located in Oregon’s picturesque Willamette Valley. PeaceHealth Sacred Heart at RiverBend provides a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on patient safety and clinical outcomes. The private patient rooms are designed to maximize access to the 181-acre site’s spectacular views of the McKenzie River, tree groves, hills and farmland.
Springfield and the neighboring community of Eugene are the third largest metropolitan area in Oregon. Home of the University of Oregon, Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of much larger cities, from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Washington, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship. This is The Spirit of Health—The Spirit of PeaceHealth.
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.