Psychiatrist - Exceptional team; Academic affiliation Kearney, NE
BC/BE Psychiatrist to join our dedicated energetic team at
Richard Young Behavioral Health Center - Kearney, Nebraska
We are seeking someone who shares the vision to join our expert team of mental health professionals at Richard Young Behavioral Health. New grads welcome!
We are part of CHI Health network and affiliated with Academic campus -
Creighton University School of Medicine (CUSOM)
This opportunity offers:
- Primarily OP position; with rotating IP coverage
- Acute care facility is 45 beds; our OP Clinic attached for easy access
- Providers with excellent reputation throughout the state
- Be part of Academic faculty - Creighton University Psychiatry Residents on campus
- Excellent Tele-Health program - well- respected with connections to many locations throughout Nebraska
- Unique Care Giving Approach to Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Excellent Care Continuum Backed by Multi-Disciplinary Treatment Team. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Licensed Mental Health professionals
- J1 and H1B Visa candidates welcome
Two Year Income Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits. Potential for NE Student Loan Repayment program
Please contact Cory Hanson - physician recruitment specialist
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.
CHI Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.