Medical Oncologist for CoC and ACoS Accredited Facility
The Bellin Health System invites you to consider an exceptional opportunity that will allow you to have it all…a busy, yet rewarding practice, dedicated colleagues, and tranquil waterfront living in the Green Bay metro area. Our team provides a comprehensive approach to cancer care with the following specialties available on site:
Clinical Research and Trials, Medical Oncology and infusion, Radiation Oncology and treatment with two linear accelerators, Gynecologic Oncology, Palliative Medicine and Hospice Care, Integrative Medicine, Psychology, Genetic Counseling, Expressive Arts, Cancer Coaches, Cancer Fitness/Rehab program, Dietician, Chaplaincy, Child Life Specialist, Esthetician/Massage, Pet Therapy, Nutrition, Speech Therapy, Anticoagulation therapy, and an on-site Specialty Pharmacy.
- Growing Progressive, Innovative Free-Standing Cancer Center
- Patient Likelihood of Recommending in the 99th percentile
- Oncology program expansion into neighboring communities with two outreach locations
- 1:4 Call Rotation with single hospital coverage
- Weekly multidisciplinary Tumor Board
- 24/7 Nurse Triage Service
- Highly experienced & dedicated collegial Cancer Care Team providers and staff
- Critical Care Intensivist Coverage, full complement of available specialists on campus
- Competitive Salary, with RVU and Quality Bonus structure
- Complete benefits package including Malpractice; Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Retirement Plan with matching contributions; and a generous CME/CTO stipend
Northeast Wisconsin offers four beautiful seasons, safe communities with the state’s top-rated school districts, and nearby metropolitan attractions
The Bellin Health System receives yearly accolades of “Safest Hospital,” top star ratings from Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s, Leapfrog ratings are top in the Nation, and Medicare star rating consistent with top 10% of hospitals.
Our mission, vision, and value system is grounded in our uncompromising delivery of high-quality, low-cost health care, with unsurpassed service excellence and patient care.
At Bellin, The Cancer Team is more than a location – we’re a group of professionals working together to offer the patients, and their loved ones, the very best in care. We strive to understand the needs of the patients. We offer a program where we can care for many needs, including physical and emotional well-being, as we understand the importance of these to outcomes. Our entire staff is dedicated to achieving outstanding clinical performance through continuous devotion to quality patient care.
In 2016, The Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS) granted Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation to the cancer program at Bellin Health.
When it comes to hematology and oncology care, the Cancer Team brings knowledge that comes from experience.
Welcome to The Cancer Team. Welcome to Bellin Health.