Gastroenterology Job in Glasgow, KY
TJ Health Partners, the employed physician group of TJ Samson Community Hospital, is a 60+ provider, multi-specialty group based in Glasgow KY. TJHP is currently seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to add to its group of specialists.
- Join other 50+ employed physicians/mid level providers in TJ Health Partners.
- Endoscopy suites at TJ Samson Community Hospital less than 2 miles.
- GI leaving BUSY practice. Great income potential.
- Currently the Primary Care base consist of 11 primary care employed physicians with a mixture of family medicine and internal medicine practitioners with 10 Primary Care NPs.
- Several remote referring clinics in service area
- TJ Samson offers a hospitalist program for admitting patients
Office to be located in Brand New 226,000 Sq. Ft Clinical Health Pavilion, with all specialty and all out-patient resources, including imaging, rehab, urgent care, Surgery, Pulm/CC, dialysis, Oncology Suite, Women's Center, and outpatient pharmacy. TJ Samson hospital is located only 1.9 miles from the clinic.
Job Benefits Include:
- RVU Structure Contract with Bonus Potential
- Very Competitive Salary
- Aggressive Signing Incentives
- Paid CME
- Full Benefits
- Excellent Retirement plan
Welcome to TJ Health Pavillion, affiliated with TJ Samson Community Hospital. Located in the Barren River Plaza, the T.J. Health Pavilion houses all outpatient services including:
- Kidney Care
- Lab Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- T.J. Urgent Care
- Women’s Center
- TJ Pavilion Pharmacy
- T.J. Health Partners physicians’ offices
TJ Samson Community Hospital, and now also the Health Pavillion have been a critical part in caring for the residents of south central Kentucky for over 85 years. Our highest concern is to provide our patients with health care that is respectful, compassionate and convenient.
Glasgow KY provides a great place to live and raise a family, with low crime rates, top 6th state ranked public schools, four distinct and mild seasons, secure patient base and 18% below the national average for cost of Living (Sperlings) Easy access to Barren River Lake – fishing, skiing, sailing, swimming or house boating
Barren County, KY is a designated Health Professional Shortage area. J-1 accepted.
25 miles to Bowling Green KY, 90 miles to Nashville, TN and Louisville, KY –populations from 15K - 150K to choose from.