Interventional Cardiologist - Beautiful McAllen, TX
Interventional Cardiology opportunity in McAllen, TX.
The incoming physician would join an existing group of physicians. Compensation is competitive and includes full employed benefits package; sign-on bonus and relocation.
Candidates must be Board-certified/Board-eligible.
McAllen Heart Hospital in McAllen, Texas is a 60-bed heart hospital that provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient cardiac care for the South Texas region. We are the region's only accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention), have a comprehensive Congestive Heart Failure Program, a Level IV Emergency Department, a Weight Loss Program with bariatric surgery and advanced technology to diagnose, monitor and treat a full range of cardiac and vascular conditions.
Our parent company, Universal Health Services, is one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies. Through its subsidiaries, UHS owns and operates twenty-six acute care facilities in six states across the U.S.
Best Places to Live for Quality of life- McAllen, TX #1
Safest City in the US – McAllen, TX #7
Best Places to Live – McAllen, TX #89
McAllen Heart Hospital has been recognized for excellence in care by government agencies, accrediting bodies, medical associations and independent surveys. Learn about how we've been recognized, below:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) Accredited Bariatric Surgery
- Blue Cross Distinction
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) Accredited Laboratory
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Level IV Trauma Center (Texas Department of State Health Services)
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program
- Mission: Lifeline® Silver Receiving Quality Achievement Award