Parkview Health seeking General Surgeon for Kendallville, Indiana
Parkview Noble Hospital is looking for a Board Certified/ Board Eligible General Surgeon to join another in Kendallville, Indiana. Parkview Noble is a 108,000 square foot facility featuring 31 staffed/ operating beds. Physician office is located in Medical Office Building connected to Parkview Noble Hospital.
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region’s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations
Excellent benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@Parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Parkview Noble Hospital in located in Kendallville, Indiana.
- New facility opened in 2004
- Charitable, not-for-profit, community-owned hospital
- 108,000 square feet facility
- Located on a 60-acre campus which includes a ¾ mile paved health walk and meditation garden
- 31 staffed/operating beds
- Medical Staff Members: 203 physicians
- Employees: over 350 full and part-time employees
Kendallville, Indiana Highlights
Kendallville, Indiana is a family friendly community located 30 minutes north of Fort Wayne. Kendallville has exceptional parks, great public and private schools, numerous service clubs, quaint specialty shops, restaurants and a historic movie theater. The historic downtown has been placed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Noble County is a place where the quiet lifestyles of a Mid-Western community and the bustle of small town America come together in a peaceful co-existence. Visit the following links to learn more:
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here