Endocrinology opportunity in Savannah, Georgia
St. Joseph/Candler Medical Group seeks to employ an experienced, board certified Endocrinologist in the coastal city of Savannah, Georgia.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Facility is a not-for-profit faith based institution
- Employed position with a hospital affiliated medical group
- Outpatient clinic with inpatient consults
- Call 1:3
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
Excellent Financial Package:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Incentive available
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 28 days of vacation
- 5 days of CME
- CME allowance
- Retirement savings plan, 401K
St. Joseph’s/Candler is the only not-for-profit, faith based health system serving southeast Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country. It is anchored by the 330-bed St. Joseph’s Hospital and the 384-bed Candler Hospital, which are Magnet-designated for nursing excellence and feature the latest technologies and research. Its comprehensive network includes a network of primary care and specialty practices across a 33-county region.
The system features centers of excellence for oncology, cardiovascular, neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, orthopedics and a variety of other disease specialties. SJ/C's Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion has been selected to be part of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the NCI Community Oncology Research Program. For more information, visit www.sjchs.org.
Savannah is enchanting, romantic, mysterious and intriguing. Savannah is known worldwide for its spectacular architecture, beautiful historic district and hundreds of intricate gardens and city squares. But it is also the heart of the Creative Coast, with a growing knowledge economy, a world-class port and robust cultural activities.
- The climate is subtropical and is good for outdoor activities year round
- Four-and-a-half hours from Atlanta and 30 minutes from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Downtown area is one of the National Historic Landmark Districts in the US
Savannah has been named:
- One of the top 25 places to live and work (Outlook Magazine)
- One of the Top 10 walking cities (Walking Magazine)
- One of the Top 10 U.S. cities to visit (Conde’ Nast Traveler)
- One of the most beautiful cities in the U.S. (LeMonde)