Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters To You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Western Maryland Regional Medical Center is a part of the Western Maryland Health System (WMHS), a progressive, integrated healthcare network that includes a new 275-bed, state-of-the-art hospital, nursing home, and a comprehensive range of outpatient services. Western Maryland was awarded the Silver Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology.
Location & Lifestyle
Nestled in the mountains of western Maryland, Allegany County, and the tri-state, the area offers a quality lifestyle ideal for both couples and families.
- Two hours from Baltimore, MD and Pittsburgh, PA
- Known for its scenic state parks and outdoor activities
- All types of housing – from a home in a historic district, a contemporary home in a pleasant neighborhood, to a home with a fantastic view in a pastoral setting