Pediatrician for Parkview Health in Huntington, Indiana
Parkview Physicians Group (PPG), the foundation of Parkview Health, is a nine hospital nonprofit Healthcare System. With a mission to improve the health and well-being of our communities, PPG makes every effort to build an experienced healthcare team comprised of only the most qualified physicians. PPG includes more than 700 providers in more than 45 specialties in more than 312 locations throughout northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio.
Parkview Physicians Group (PPG) is currently seeking a BE/BC Inpatient/Outpatient Pediatrician to join a well-established practice in Huntington, Indiana.
- Office hours are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 36 hours per week, office schedule can be flexible within the 36 hours.
- Call schedule is 1:4
- 20-25 expected patients per day depending on length of visit.
As an employed physician of Parkview Physicians Group, benefits include
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Full benefit package including retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability, licensure & membership dues, annual physician allowance (for CME’s and other qualified expenses) as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@Parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Visit our website at Parkview.com
Parkview Huntington Hospital is part of Parkview Health system
- 36 beds facility
- 2 surgical suites
- 6 private Family Birthing Center rooms
- Diagnostic imaging: CT scan, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, mammography
- Rehabilitation Services
- Critical Care Unit eICU network
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living