MD/DO - Family Medicine - Wautoma (Outpatient Only or Full-Scope Medicine)
For 110 years, ThedaCare has been committed to improving the health of the communities we serve throughout Northeast and Central Wisconsin. We are currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician for our clinic in Wautoma.
- Enjoy the advantage of starting in a well established and respected practice
- Outpatient or full-scope family medicine (with our without OB/C-Section) options available
- Receive clinical support from three Advanced Practice Clinicians and an experienced MA
- Collegial support from 10 physicians in the nearby Berlin Call Group
- Manageable call at 1:11
- Lab, X-Ray and Pharmacy all onsite
*This site qualifies for the National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment program (NHSC LRP) and the Rural Physician Loan Assistance program. If awarded, would give you an additional $100,000 towards your student loans. Click here for more details.
- Income Details: This is an employed position with a flexible two-year salary guarantee based on a four, or four and a half day work week. After the 2 year period of time, the physician will move to an incentive compensation plan. There is an option to go on the compensation plan after one year if the physician meets financial targets.
- Relocation Assistance
- Vacation: Time Off: 35 days, including vacation, CME, and holidays
- CME: $4,500/year; 10 days/year for the first and second years
- Call Coverage: 1:11
- Other Benefits:
- Short Term & Long Term Disability,
- Life Insurance,
- Malpractice & WI Patient Compensation Fund,
- Licensing/Board Fees,
- 403b and 457b Retirement Plans,
- Legal Plan Option
Wautoma Clinic Providers
- Amber Trochinski, PA Physician Assistant Program: Butler University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Laura Baehnman, NP Master of Science in Nursing: University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Danielle Greve, NP Master of Science in Nursing:Marian University
Also share call coverage with providers at Berlin, Ripon, Markesan, Green Lake, Princeton, and Montello clinics.
Wautoma is an outdoor enthusiasts paradise! If you enjoy activities such as canoeing, kayaking, hiking, camping, skiing, sledding, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing, and snowmobiling then look no further. Wautoma and surrounding communities are popular vacation spots that provide and abundance of beautiful scenery and relaxed living.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern interstate highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Appleton: 58 miles
- Chicago: 220 miles
- Green Bay: 85 miles
- Madison: 85 miles
- Milwaukee: 124 miles
- Minneapolis: 230 miles
- Stevens Point: 40 miles
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, 147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.