Primary Care Physicians Needed Now Near Nashville, TN!
Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physician Needed in Nashville, TN
Employed Out-Patient Group practice located in Goodlettsville (16 minutes north of downtown Nashville)
• Three-member group seeks to replace departing member
• Active patient chart base of 10,000 records
• Practice serving northern Nashville MSA for the past twelve years
• Seek BE or BC Family Physician or Med/Peds Physician to see newborns through geriatrics
• Medical Arts building located in Goodlettsville, TN, off I-65N at Exit 97 (16 miles north of downtown)
• Call limited to practice patients (24 hour on-call service 5pm to 8 am)
• Call: phone call only; rotated 1:3 weekly; utilize Skyline Medical Center’s Hospitalist program, no ER/unassigned call responsibilities
• No Saturday work; clinic hours M-Th 8-5, F 8-Noon
• Efficiently managed practice, EMR equipped; on-site X-ray and Lab
• Each provider has Cert. MA and a Triage MA; Referral Nurse, 2 on-site Billing Techs and 3 front staff with on-site Practice Manager
• Future Academic Opportunities Available
• Financial: Employed with net revenue on bi-weekly draw, productivity, benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, malpractice, fees/dues, vacation/CME, and 401K. Relocation, sign-on bonus & more
• HCA is a national network of locally managed healthcare facilities. Our purpose is simple: to make the world a healthier place by delivering the best healthcare to our patients. We do this by giving our physicians a voice in how we staff, equip, and create the best environment to deliver great care.
• Our national network also allows physicians to collaborate and learn from each other on an unprecedented scale. It also facilitates an environment where residents can thrive and faculty can grow.
HCA Graduate Medical Education
• HCA GME is now the nation’s top-performing health system and largest provider of graduate medical education with more than 200 programs across 21 specialties, 43 hospitals, and 14 states.
• HCA GME is building the leading network of innovative, patient-centered graduate medical education communities.
• We currently train more than 3,100 residents and fellows, and, this number will increase to over 6,800 by 2022.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
• 233 licensed beds
• 1000+ staff
• 500+ physicians
• TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – A Behavioral Health Facility of TriStar Skyline
• Designated as a Breast Center of Excellence
• Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
• Tennessee’s First Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Accredited by Commission on Cancer (CoC) and Radiation Oncology Program
• Accredited Breast Ultrasound and MRI, Mammography and Radiation Oncology
• Accredited CAP Laboratory
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Sleep Disorder Center
• Designated Level II Trauma Center
• Middle TN’s Only CARF Accredited Inpatient and Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
• Comprehensive Imaging Capabilities Offer Two 64-Slice CT Scanners
• Middle TN’s Only O-Arm Imaging Technology for Spine Surgery
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
- For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com