Medical Oncology/Hematology, Gulf Coast, MS
Singing River Health System’s Regional Cancer Center is seeking full-time Hematology/Medical Oncology physician to support the community, the physicians of our system, and to continue the long traditions of providing quality cancer care.
- The Regional Cancer Center is a full service cancer center
- Five full-time Medical Oncologists
- Two Radiation Oncologists
- Full medical specialty support network; from surgery, radiology, pathology, pulmonology, CV Surgery, neurology to full extended medical staffs across two facilities.
The Cancer Center practice at Singing River Health System is well-established and has a diverse demographic, payor mix, and treatment diagnosis groups.
- Made up of two full service infusion units
- Hematology/Medical Oncology service is supported by a 100% RN staff in infusion and in clinic as well as having a well-defined research/trials department
- Physicians are also supported by a strong physician assistant service to assist with benign hematology follow-ups, lower acuity oncology follow-ups and as necessary triage of inpatient consults.
The Regional Cancer Center’s Pascagoula location provides full service radiation therapy treatment options that include IMRT, IGRT, SBRT, SRS and HDR.
Interested Hematology/Medical Oncology physicians who are Board Certified or Board Eligible and have a strong desire to provide the highest quality cancer care and would enjoy working in this American College of Surgeons (ACS) accredited Cancer Center.
Located on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast; with its many entertainment and family-style diversions as well as being geographically near several major airports and metropolitan areas, Singing River Health System’s Regional Cancer Center is a great place to care for your patients while living in a family oriented community.
Candidates can expect the following:
- Competitive base compensation with performance and production incentives.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan assistance.
- Competitive benefits package which includes medical, life, 403b match, elective vision and dental, etc.
- Paid time off (up to 6 weeks including CME days)
- Continuing Medical Education (days and annual CME expense allowance).
- Annual pledge towards licenses, fees, and organizational dues.
- Malpractice coverage through Signing River Health System.
Singing River Health System was founded in 1931 as the state’s first community-owned hospital and is located on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Mississippi. Singing River Health System is comprised of an extensive network of hospitals, medical clinics and medical parks across South Mississippi and offers comprehensive healthcare services.
- Two hospitals located 16 miles apart on the Gulf Coast, Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital
- All Medical Staff are Board Certified
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Distinction Center of Excellence for Cardiac Care and Knee and Hip replacements
- Level 3 Trauma Centers with the fastest, largest and most experienced Emergency Departments
- Key Service Lines include:
- Behavioral Health
- Family Medicine – Four clinics along the Gulf Coast
- Inpatient Physician Services Hospitalists program covering both hospitals 24/7
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Accredited Cancer Center providing radiation and medical oncology care
- Medical and Surgical Intensive Care Units with dedicated Intensivists
- Bariatric Program
With pride, passion and commitment, we will improve health and save lives in our community every day
We are Singing River Health System