Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Pediatric Pulmonologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join the Lehigh Valley’s premier Children’s Hospital!
- Our Pediatric Pulmonology Section consists of three physicians and one nurse practitioner
- The section also includes on site pulmonary function laboratory, active Cystic Fibrosis center, an accredited Pediatric Sleep Disorders Center and flexible bronchoscopy program
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a new resident/fellow or experienced pediatric pulmonologist to work with a friendly and collegial group at a growing organization
- The Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region and has a 30-bed inpatient pediatric unit, 8-bed Level II PICU, 40-bed Level IV NICU, Children’s Specialty Center, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Your children mean the world to you – and we want to help you take the very best care of them. Whether it’s time for a well visit or a trip to one of our pediatric specialists – or to our Children’s ExpressCARE or Children’s ER – Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital will be there to heal, comfort and care for the smallest members of your family. As the region’s only children's hospital, we offer the most comprehensive care close to home that treats children as children and not small adults.
- More than 250 affiliated pediatric providers ranging from general pediatrics to pediatric specialists, including doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Level IV neonatal intensive care unit, the highest level of care available anywhere in the region for high-risk babies experiencing complex problems and critical illness
- Pediatric intensive care unit
- Level II pediatric trauma center
- The region’s only dedicated Children’s ER open 24/7
- The region's only Children's ExpressCARE, an urgent care experience designed specifically for children
- J.B. and Kathleen Reilly Children’s Surgery Center
- Children’s Cancer And Multipurpose Infusion Center
- Regional Burn Center verified to care for children
- Pediatric sleep disorders centers
- Child-life specialists who help children relax and adjust
- Pediatric pharmacists
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is comprised of eight hospital campuses plus numerous health centers, physician practices, rehabilitation locations, ExpressCARE sites and other outpatient care locations in seven eastern Pennsylvania counties. We provide acute care in all major clinical areas in state-of-the-art medical-surgical and critical care units. We have hospitals in Allentown, Bethlehem, Hazleton, Pottsville and East Stroudsburg ,PA with nearly 75,000 admissions and more than 300,000 emergency department visits each year. LVHN Medical Staff includes over 1,800 providers of which 1,000 are employed by Lehigh Valley Physician Group. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day.Learn more about us and the scope of our network.