Occupational Medicine in Central Minnesota One hour from Minneapolis
We are adding another physician due to growth of the practice with the intent of expanding into surrounding communities in the future.
• Outpatient Only
• No Call
• 50% Occupational Medicine, 50% Workers’ Compensation
• Four-day work week
• Team Model working with one other physician and one PA
• EPIC is EMR
• Currently located in St. Cloud, MN
Position is Fulltime with Benefits of STD, LTD, Family Health, Life Ins. Malpractice Ins., and Retirement Plan, CME's and a Competitive Salary!
• Health System of hospitals and clinics in Central Minnesota
• A regional medical center of 450+ physicians, six hospitals, 19 clinics, six nursing homes and senior housing
• Over 40 specialties
• Service area consists of a population of approximately 700,000
• Outreach services to more than 35 communities
• “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
• Magnet designation since 2004
• Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal "Best Place to Work"
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. You can take advantage of the events in Minneapolis/St. Paul, but live in low stress and relaxing community.
- 60 minutes from Twin Cities
- Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
- Four season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent School options
- Family Friendly
- Four colleges
- Lakes area
St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud School District 742
Sartell School District 748
Sauk Rapids/Rice School District 47
Diocese of St. Cloud Catholic Schools
St. John’s Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical College
College of St. Benedict / St. John's University