MD/DO - Family Medicine - Wild Rose & Plainfield (Outpatient Only)
ThedaCare, a Northeastern Wisconsin non-profit health system, is seeking two BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians for its Wild Rose and Plainfield clinic locations. This clinic practice is Outpatient-Only with NO WEEKENDS AND NO CALL! One physician will solely see patients in Wild Rose, and the other physician will see patients both in Wild Rose and Plainfield.
These physicians will partner with three Advanced Practice Clinicians, who work in Family Practice and Urgent Care, as well as two other physician partners, who staff ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose.
ThedaCare is a nationally recognized healthcare system that excels in quality outcomes and is the employer of choice in the area for both physicians and staff. Physicians at ThedaCare enjoy a collegial atmosphere, supportive of both primary care physicians and specialists.
- Income Details: This is an employed position with a flexible two-year salary guarantee based on a four and a half day work week (36 patient contact hours). After the 2 year period of time, the physician will move to an incentive compensation plan. There is an option to go on the compensation plan after one year if the physician meets financial targets.
- Relocation Assistance
- Vacation: Time Off: 35 days, including vacation, CME, and holidays
- CME: $4,500/year; 10 days/year for the first and second years
- Call Coverage: NO CALL!!
- Other Benefits:
- Short Term & Long Term Disability,
- Life Insurance,
- Malpractice & WI Patient Compensation Fund,
- Licensing/Board Fees,
- 403b and 457b Retirement Plans,
- Legal Plan Option
Wild Rose is a rural community and vacation spot for many, located in Waushara County (county population 24,000). Wild Rose was settled by Welsh immigrants in the mid-1850's and has a unique cultural history.
For the outdoor enthusiast, Wild Rose is home to over a dozen clear, fresh water lakes with sandy beaches and miles of rivers and creeks, ideal for fishing, many with public access for swimming and boat launch facilities. Wild Rose is integral to the fishing industry in Wisconsin with a fish hatchery, as well as plenty of hunting options throughout the county. There are over 30 miles of snowmobile trails, a local skill resort (Nordic Mountain), as well as plenty of summer activities, such as hiking, canoeing, kayaking, camping, and more. Wild Rose also hosts an annual car show every September, bringing in many to the community.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern interstate highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Appleton: 50miles
- Chicago: 225 miles
- Green Bay: 80 miles
- Madison: 95 miles
- Milwaukee: 130 miles
- Minneapolis: 230 miles
- Stevens Point: 35 miles
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, 147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees.
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
We’ve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge. Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt “1”. ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.