Urologist Needed in Lombard, IL
DuPage Medical Group has an opportunity for a Urologist in Lombard, IL.
Join one of the fastest-growing healthcare teams in Chicagoland and experience what superior care and innovation is all about. DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the state, providing physician-directed healthcare focused on quality, efficiency and access. Our team is comprised of more than 600 experienced physicians and 4,000 dynamic individuals who work collaboratively to transform healthcare for the thousands of patients we serve each day. We seek dedicated physicians who can help fulfill our mission to enhance the well-being of the patients we serve by providing the highest quality medical care available.
- Great opportunity for rapid growth of practice
- Largest growing private practice group in the country
- Community urology with academic urology bent
- Group of 12 urologics
- 2 urologic oncologists
- 1 Female Pelvic Medicine and reconstructive surgery-trained urologist
- 1 pediatric trained urologist
- 1 fertility trained urologist
- Heavy general urology volume with opportunity for subspecialization
- Practiced owned surgical centers and cancer center
- Access to wide range of imaging, labs, specialists within the group
- Opportunity to practice at multiple or limited hospitals in the Western Chicago Suburbs
DuPage Medical Group was formed in 1999 when three clinics serving the western suburbs of Chicago since the 1960's joined together. Today, we have grown into one of the largest and most successful independent multi-specialty groups in Illinois.
This success is largely based on the selection of practicing physician to lead the charge. We are governed by experienced professionals who continually seek innovations through a model of QEA; Quality, Efficiency and Access.
Managing such a proactive model of medicine allows DuPage Medical Group to maintain the highest level of facilities and technology. We promote strong collaboration among our professionals and solicit helpful feedback from those we care for. The administrative support we provide creates stability for our physicians, empowering them to help drive the group forward.
The end result is a tight-knit physician group that sets the industry standard and keeps ahead of the curve in the ever-changing field of healthcare.