Hematologist Oncologist to Join busy Cancer Center in Minnesota
• Established practice that is adding for growth
• Flexible production schedules
• Call is 1:5; Will be 1:6; Block scheduling
• Cancer Program with 1,600+ annual new cancers
• Commission on Cancer Accredited as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program with awards for commendation and outstanding achievement
• Founding member of North Central Cancer Treatment Group (NCCTG)
• Outpatient clinic with on-site:
- Chemotherapy and infusion center (35 chairs)
- Infusion and retail pharmacy
- Two BE/BC Radiation oncologists
- PET-CT, MRI, CT
- Breast Center
- RN care coordinators for breast, lung, GI, brain/CNS, and Head & Neck
- Palliative Care Services
- Registered Oncology Dietitian, Oncology Social Worker and Integrative Therapy
• Inpatient oncology unit
• Surgical oncologist
• Oncology genetics program
Coborn Cancer Center provides comprehensive care and an extensive range of treatment options to support cancer patients and their families. A cancer program has existed in St. Cloud since the mid-1970s and has had continuous accreditation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer since 1989.
The Coborn Cancer Center outpatient cancer facility opened at the CentraCare Health Plaza in 2002. The Coborn Cancer Center brings together medical oncology and radiation oncology services, transfusion medicine, phlebotomy, the Breast Center, the cancer data registry, the cancer clinical research program, and a full radiology department.
Radiation Oncology provides services to the main cancer center in St. Cloud as well as Douglas County Hospital in Alexandria and CentraCare Health Monticello. Both sites have state-of-the-art linear accelerators.
- Progressive, physician-led, multi-specialty group
- Part of CentraCare Health- one regional medical center (St. Cloud Hospital), five rural hospitals, nineteen clinics, and six long-term care facilities.
- Serving ~700,000 people in a 12-county area
- Outreach services to more than 35 communities
- Over 45 Medical & Surgical Specialties
- Hospitalist and Intensivist programs
- Central Minnesota's largest regional medical center
- Part of CentraCare Health
- Licensed for 489 beds
- "Truven Top 100"? Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Designated Magnet hospital since 2004
- Level II Trauma Center- over 61,000 ER visits/year
- Recent $225-million construction project of a nine-floor wing featuring new surgery suites, including a state-of-the-art endovascular suite, a new ICU, CCU, CVTU, private patient rooms, NICU rooms with additional private rooms and Perinatology clinic
- 450+ physicians on medical staff
- CentraCare Health has been on the list of "Best Places to Work in Minnesota" by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- CentraCare Health puts pride in retaining caring, skilled professionals who are committed to quality and a culture of "Our Best for You."
St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud School District 742
Sartell School District 748
Sauk Rapids-Rice School District 47
St. Cloud Area Catholic Schools
St. John's Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical Community College
College of St. Benedict/St. John's University