Truama/ Acute Care Surgeon for Fort Wayne, Indiana at Parkview Health
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region’s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
Parkview Health, the largest not-for-profit health system in NE Indiana, is seeking an experienced, Board Certified surgeon to join our team of Trauma/Acute Care Surgeons.
- Parkview Regional Medical Center is a Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Our team currently consists of 7 Surgeons and 9 Advanced Practice Providers who provide support 24/7.
- This position is full time, comprised of 156 annual 12 hour shifts. Follows a shift model (7 days on/7 days off).
- This position entails trauma, emergency general surgery AND surgical critical care.
- Credentials include Board Certification in General Surgery with added certification in Surgical-Critical Care.
Excellent benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@Parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here