Advocate Medical Group (AMG)is seeking an Adult Psychiatrist for the highly specialized behavioral health inpatient program at Advocate Christ Medical Center. AMG is a division of Advocate Health Care which is the largest fully integrated health care delivery system in Illinois and one of the nation’s top health systems based on clinical performance.
Advocate Christ Medical Centeris a not-for-profit, 749-bed tertiary hospital and premier teaching institution with more than 1,200 affiliated physicians. Christ Medical Center is one of the major referral hospitals in the Midwest for a number of specialties. It has earned a Truven Health “100 Best Hospitals” award for the past 5 years.
- Join our behavioral health team of highly-skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Advanced Practice Clinicians, Social Workers and Mental Health Techs.
- Responsibilities include patient coverage in Inpatient Psychiatry, Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) at Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Weekday coverage plus 1/4 weekend rounding
As an employed physician/provider with AMG, we will provide you with:
- Collegial work environment with support
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition
- Robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, Disability, 401K, Pension and more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement
- Capitated full risk contracting, over 300 sites
- Strong operational support that allows you to fully focus on patients
Board Eligible and Board Certified in Psychiatry. Eligibility to obtain and maintain active Illinois license.
About Advocate Medical Group
Integrated approach. Convenient locations. Lifelong relationships.
Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led and governed medical group committed to delivering the best health outcomes. The group is comprised of approximately 1,500 physicians and 400 Advanced Practice Clinicians, making it the largest physician group in Illinois.
Why Join Advocate Medical Group
Advocate Medical Group offers healthcare providers a dynamic practice environment with strong business systems in place to ensure that group members can focus on patient care while practice operations are expertly managed by a team of support staff.