Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/Med-Peds Job in Windsor, NC
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Family Medicine in Windsor, NC are seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join a well-established practice in Windsor, NC, located 20 miles from historic Edenton, NC, and 40 miles from Greenville, NC. Qualified new graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply. This opportunity affords a 4-day work week and a flexible schedule - promoting an attractive work/life balance.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Join an established, experienced practice (1 physician and 1 APP)
- Excellent longevity within the practice – providers and support staff
- Mentorship within the clinic
- Practice is located inside Vidant Bertie Hospital where 13 specialties and subspecialties are offered
- Lab and X-ray onsite
- Patient Education Nurse on-site
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- Strong referral system
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Student Loan Repayment, Annual Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
Vidant Bertie Hospital is a state-of-the-art, six-bed critical access hospital in Windsor. It is closely affiliated with Vidant Medical Center, a Level I academic medical center, and the telemedicine resources of The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. The hospital offers high quality surgical, emergency and diagnostic services, as well as specialty and primary care clinics.
Located on the banks of the Cashie River, Windsor is an historic community that proudly traces its roots to the 1700s. It was home to a former North Carolina governor whose plantation house there is lovingly restored. Windsor is the county seat of Bertie County and, within a few miles, it features antebellum homes, vast undeveloped acreage and plentiful gamelands appealing to outdoor enthusiasts. The town offers 10 parks and recreation facilities, including a mini zoo and river launch; a tree house park along the riverfront offers picturesque views and a quiet place to experience nature.
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact JoAnn Barnhill at (252)847-3591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.