Psychiatry Opportunity in Oakland, California
The Psychiatry Department at Alameda Health System is seeking psychiatrists for full-time/part-time/per-diem shifts at the nationally-recognized John George Psychiatric Hospital Psychiatric Emergency Services / Crisis Stabilization unit.
The department’s mission is to provide the best comprehensive psychiatric and behavioral health services to adults and children suffering with mental illness in Alameda County and be the premier center for mental health care in the East Bay. The goal being to compassionately treat people suffering with mental illness as well as foster well-being and resilience.
All applicants must have a current California Medical License.
Join us and enjoy:
- Being part of a dynamic team of “builders”
- Working with safety net hospital model
- Being part of our mission of, “Teaching, Caring, Healing and Serving ALL”
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- For benefited physicians: $316K - $380K+ earning potential
- For per diem physicians: $177 / hourly - $279 / hourly depending on shift
- You may also review the link to the UAPD Website: https://www.uapd.com/ for more information.
- 6 months protected parental leave
- Membership into ACERA pension program for full-time staff
- Paid California medical licensure Fees
- Generous PTO, Holiday, and Educational Leave
- Excellent Health Insurance and Benefits
Alameda Health Partners, Inc. (AHP) is a multi-specialty physician hospital organization established by Alameda Health System to coordinate and support providers in delivering high quality, efficient, value-based care to the patients and communities served by AHS. AHP is a nonprofit public benefit corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of AHS.
The City of San Leandro is one of the most diverse cities in the nation located at the center of the dynamic San Francisco Bay Area. With a vibrant community of more than 89,000 residents, San Leandro is proud of its well-maintained neighborhoods, excellent public libraries, twenty-one public parks, quality local schools, and a wide range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The City also encompasses a large industrial area that is home to a thriving advanced manufacturing industry.
San Leandro is also well-known for its quiet, well-defined neighborhoods full of charming and unique older houses on tree-lined streets where residents are proud of both their neighborhoods and their City. This is reflected by their active involvement in the City's numerous neighborhood and homeowner's associations. The ideal temperate makes San Leandro an excellent place for outdoor recreation. San Leandro boasts of its 450-berth Marina and two golf courses, and with an average temperature of 62 degrees and average rainfall of 19 inches per year, outdoor activity is possible all year.
- 15 minutes to Oakland International Airport
- 20 minutes to downtown Oakland
- 45 minutes to downtown San Francisco
- 60 minutes to the Pacific Ocean
Amber Safi, Physician Recruiter
Alameda Health System
510-914-9433 - Cell