Neurology Opportunity in Ohio
- BE/BC, Green Card or US Citizen, subspecialty not required
- Full support staff and leadership support
- Office hours, Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 1pm
- See 15-20 patients/day outpatient, 1:3 office practice call, neurology APP first call
- Busy practice, diverse spectrum of cases, physician-focused culture
- Collaboration with experienced neurologists and neurosurgeons
- Read EEGs outpatient, ability to access medical record remotely and add initial notes, orders
- OUTPATIENT- 55% headaches, 10% seizures, 10% Parkinson’s/movement disorders, 5% neuromuscular, 20% other
- INPATIENT- 80% altered mental status, 10% seizures, 5% strokes, 5% other
- Always potential for Medical Staff leadership
- Drawing area of over 125,000, includes Findlay (45k), Hancock County (75k), and 25+ mile radius around the county
- High Salary per MGMA guidelines, signing bonus, relocation stipend
- 200 Hours of vacation/CME, 6 major holidays, 8 hours of holiday pay, sick leave accrual up to 600 hours
- Medical, life and long-term disability insurance, malpractice insurance, vision and dental Insurance
- 403 (b) tax deferred annuity with 4% employer match, 457 (b) deferred compensation retirement plan
- Substantial bonus opportunity for colleague referral
"100 Top Hospitals" 6-time recipient IBM Watson Health
"100 Great Community Hospitals" 2019 ,Becker's Hospital Review ,
"#1 Micropolitan, 6 consecutive years" Site Selection Magazine
"Best Small City in NW Ohio" WalletHub
"Best Hometown in Northwest Ohio" Ohio Magazine
"No. 2 in U.S. for Dining" Nielson’s Restaurant Index
"Top 10 Best Places to Live in Ohio" Movoto Real Estate
Work: Many global companies such as Marathon Petroleum Corporation and Cooper Tire are headquartered in Findlay, as well as major distribution centers. The Hancock County region is also an international business center with Japanese, German, Canadian, Brazilian, Irish and English enterprises.
Live: Downtown Findlay is a blend of beautiful, historical structures bustling with retail shops, restaurants, activities and businesses. The Findlay area offers year-round recreation and cultural activities, unique cuisine and a wide range of attractions. The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) provides a hub for the performing and visual arts.
Learn: Findlay is home to the University of Findlay, Owens Community College and ,Winebrenner Theological Seminary. Findlay High School is a comprehensive high school with an enrollment of over 1,600 students in grades 9-12. Findlay's middle school students attend one of three middle schools: Donnell, Central or Glenwood. There are four intermediate buildings, four primary buildings, and one K-5 building within the school system.
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. We are rooted in the community and growing to meet area needs. We serve an eight-county radius and employ more than 3,000 associates.
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, ,Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.