$700,000 Guaranteed Salary GI Practices in Central Wisconsin
Marshfield Clinic – Wausau/Weston Center is seeking a General Gastroenterologist in Wausau, Wisconsin:
- Call 1:4
- 4 room GI unit
- Extended recovery room if patient needs observation
- All Olympus equipment, 190 GI series scope
- ERCP/EUS skills are not required but are valuable if available
Marshfield Medical Center is seeking Gastroenterologist for a General GI Practice in Marshfield, Wisconsin:
- 10 room GI unit
- J-1 visa sponsorship available
- ERCP skills are not required but are valuable if available
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous $700,000 - 2 year guaranteed salary, RVU based production following
- Educational Loan Assistance, Stipend and/or competitive Bonus
- 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan; 401(k) with match; 457(b)
- Fully funded relocation
Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare.
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 10,000 employees in 55 clinical locations in 34 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.