Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity located in Massachusetts
Orthopedic practice is seeking an orthopedic surgeon to join our busy growing orthopedic practice; with office locations in the Metro West area of Boston. The practice has served the community for more than 40 years. The group, a well respected private orthopedic practice with a strong referral base, is expanding due to increased volume.
Join an extremely busy orthopedic practice
- Seeking an orthopedic surgeon for expanding practice; Built-in referrals from day one
- Five physician group with two physician assistants
- On site x-ray, EMR
- 1:7 call schedule
- NP/PA’s round on inpatients
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package with partnership opportunity
- Board certified/eligible in Orthopedic Surgery
- Residency at accredited U.S. training program
- Fellowship training in Foot and Ankle, Adult Reconstruction, Hand or Sport Medicine a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Able to integrate well with medical community
- Interested in practicing in a suburban community with a proud heritage and easy access to both urban and outdoor recreation
Please contact Diane Forte for more information email@example.com or 978-287-3002.
Not a J-1 of H1B opportunity
Emerson Hospital is located in Concord, Massachusetts Emerson is a 179 – bed community hospital with satellite facilities in Westford, Groton, Sudbury and Leominster. The hospital provides advanced medical services to over 300,000 individuals in over 25 towns.
- Full-service community independent hospital providing medical services to more than 300,000 individuals annually in over 25 towns
- State of art surgical center with dedicated entrance.
- Clinical affiliations with Boston Academic Centers including; Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Tufts Medical Center.
- Annual service volume: 37,500 emergency department visits, 14,000 day surgeries, 68,000 rehab treatments, 45,000 home care visits.
Concord area is rich in history, recreation, education and the arts and is located 20 miles west of downtown Boston.
Emerson has earned the JC gold seal of approval.
Emerson Hospital is located in historic Concord, Massachusetts along the junction of the Concord, Sudbury, and Assabet Rivers. Just a 20 mile or 30 minute commute to Boston, the community offers historic and cultural activities nearby as well as in the greater Boston area. Additionally, the community has maintained significant conservation land, which allows for a wide array of recreational activities including hiking, kayaking, skiing, and swimming.
The community in Concord and surrounding areas is primarily white collar, with over 70% completing college or above. Education is treated as a highly valued opportunity by our residents. Thus, the communities offer excellent school systems – public and private schools at primary and secondary levels.
Housing options are varied -- from townhouses/condominiums to smaller single-family homes to large homes with extensive property.