Mercy NW Arkansas Gastroenterology
Your life’s work for a higher calling.
Mercy Clinic Northwest Arkansas is currently seeking full-time; board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologists to join our practice in Rogers, AR. Join a thriving health care system recognized both locally and nationally for providing exceptional care while remaining on the forefront of the rapidly changing medical field. We offer complete diagnostic testing and care for a variety of gastroenterological conditions. We are honored to say that Mercy Northwest Arkansas hospital was recently named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health.
- Experienced and well-respected team (3 Physicians, 1 APN & 1 PA)
- 1:5 call, with addition of new physician
- ERCP or EUS is preferred but not required
- Thriving heartburn treatment center only 2 years old
- 6 Endoscopy suites with 6 additional suites coming in Fall 2019 with the new hospital tower
- IM Residency program at Mercy NWA Hospital through UAMS
- Outstanding referral base in the clinic and surrounding areas
- Mercy NWA is committed to our region with an infrastructural investment in excess of $247 million
- New Clinic on the hospital campus, just steps from Endoscopy Department
- Opportunity to build busy practice, quickly
- Large referral base-total area Northwest Arkansas serves is over 550,000 residents
- EPIC EMR
- Sub specialty support including interventional cardiology, general surgery, etc.
- Outstanding team of hospitalists who admit for most specialties
- Charming and family-friendly community with great outdoor activities
Located in the Ozark and Boston Mountains and surrounding by beautiful lakes and rivers, Northwest Arkansas is the 3rd fastest growing region in the US currently. Due to the low cost of living, safe and fun area to raise a family, we have an influx of new residents daily. NWA has over 200 miles of multi-use trails and over 30 golf courses. We have the highest-ranking school systems in the state as well. The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville provides a world class education accompanied by more sporting events than you can count. Multiple museums including Crystal Bridges Museum of Modern Art and the Amazeum children’s museum. Northwest Arkansas has all the amenities of a large city without the hassle of living in a large city.
This Position Offers
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model
- Annual bonus potential
- Resident stipend and/or commencement bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
- H-1B Visas Accepted
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Watson Health, an IBM company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, supply chain organization, ROi, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients in more than 20 states coast to coast.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
Contact me directly or apply at Mercy.net/Careers