General Surgeon needed in Midwest
Looking for the ideal combination of lifestyle and career challenge? Our Health System provides an atmosphere where you can practice at your professional best.
- Base salary + RVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- Signing Bonus
- Stipend from contract signing till start date
- Monthly student loan repayment
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 30 paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
A General Surgeons is needed to join 248 bed not-for-profit regional hospitals. The health system serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing service to a 6 county area of south central Missouri serving 200,000.
A great college town Rolla is one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology has an enrollment of over 7,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
Phelps Health, located in Rolla, is one of Missouri's leading regional referral centers, servicing over 200,000 residents in South Central Missouri. We have 240 beds and currently employee 100 physicians/providers.
Rolla is known as the "middle of everywhere," which it truly is. Rolla, conveniently located along I-44, is 100 miles from St. Louis and Springfield. Rolla and the surrounding area, offers many outdoor activities for enthusiasts such as bike trails, scenic river ways for canoeing and kayaking, along with fine shopping, restaurants and entertainment.