Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center is a 233-bed community hospital serving the Lewiston and Auburn areas of Maine. St. Mary’s is a member of Covenant Health Systems and has been recognized for achievements in both quality and patient safety. Our dedicated team of Hospitalists strives to uphold St. Mary’s key values of respect, excellence, compassion, and stewardship as they provide high-quality care to the patients they serve.
- Established 6 physician team with onsite support of chief hospitalist and clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU with intensivist support
- No procedures required
- Only participate in RRT for your patients
- Robust benefits package including malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Open to internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians; Residents welcome to apply
- H1b/J1 eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered