Interviewing Now | Employed Gastro Position to Include $625k base with Access to Large Primary Care Service Line | Coastal Pensacola, FL
Baptist Health Care, located in Pensacola, Florida is seeking to employ a Gastroenterologist to be a part of a strong and dynamic physician enterprise! Come be a part of a new, employed Gastroenterology practice that includes Dr. David Dozer, Dr. Stephen Ziller, Dr. Badar Muneer, Dr. Carol Morris, and Bonnie Bell, ARNP within Baptist Medical Group that will have abundant access to primary care!
Baptist Health Care (BHC) is a nonprofit, community based health care system that has been based in historic downtown Pensacola since 1951. BHC is comprised of three hospitals, four medical parks, and Andrews Institute of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. BHC is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which places evidence based medical research and clinical innovation at our fingertips.
- Baptist Hospital - 250 bed Level ll trauma center in downtown Pensacola
- Gulf Breeze Hospital - 65 bed boutique Med/Surg hospital 20 minutes away in the suburban peninsula of Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Jay Hospital - 25 acute care facility located about an hour from the coast in Jay, Florida
Baptist Medical Group is the employed, multispecialty physician network of Baptist Health Care. BMG is anchored by primary care and consists of over 160 physicians including Primary Care, Urology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, OB/GYN, Hospitalists, and many more!
Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive Base Salary + wRVU bonus
- Quality + Service Bonus
- Enticing Signing Bonus
- Generous Relocation Allowance
- Full Health Benefits + Retirement Package
- Solid Referral Network within the Medical Group
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District!
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing Service Area of 450,000+
- No State Income Tax!
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Home of the U.S. Navy Blue Angels flight demonstration team
- Year round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
Check out the below sites to learn more about us and our community!
Baptist Medical Group is a network of experienced primary care physicians and expert specialists with locations throughout Pensacola and Northwest Florida.
We are affiliated with Baptist Health Care in Pensacola, Florida, one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the area. Baptist Health Care, is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which provides the physicians of Baptist Medical Group advanced tools for patient care and clinical collaboration, including:
* AskMayoExpert - A state-of-the-art online tool that makes
available, at the point of care, Mayo Clinic's knowledge in disease management,
clinical care guidelines, treatment recommendations and reference materials for
a variety of medical conditions.
* eConsults - An electronic method for a Mayo specialist to
answer focused questions about diagnosis or management through an electronic
review of the patient's medical record, imaging studies, and laboratory tests.
Mission: Whether it’s a family medicine physician with helpful evening and Saturday appointments or a specialist who is willing to come in early to see that you get the care your family needs, Baptist Medical Group stays true to our mission of providing superior health care services based on Christian values. We seek to improve the quality of life for families like yours right here in our community, and we do so by having a team of caring, expert physicians unlike any other.
A Foundation of Excellence: Baptist Health Care has a history of excellence in patient care, patient satisfaction and employee satisfaction. In fact, Baptist Health Care won the coveted national Malcomb Baldrige Award for quality in 2003 and is a six-time winner of Fortune Magazine’s "Top 100 Places to Work" in the county. Baptist may have national awards and recognition, but we pride ourselves most on being the area’s largest community-owned health care organization.
A Future of Excellence: Baptist Medical Group strives to build atop the foundation of Baptist Health Care to be an outstanding organization of world-class physicians who provide exceptional medical care to our community.
For additional information, please call (850) 437- 8600.