Established Occupational Medicine Practice - Beautiful Clinic
Advocate Aurora Health is the 10th largest non-profit healthcare system in the USA. We have 70,000 employees in the Illinois and Wisconsin which includes over 3,300 employed physicians.
Advocate BroMenn is located in the twin cities of Bloomington-Normal, IL which is 2 2/1 hours to Chicago and 3 hours to St. Louis. The population is 130,000 and offers an exceptional quality life.
- Clinic hours are M-F
- Modern facility with ancillary services on site
- Well trained and cohesive staff
- Hospital employed position
- Responsibilities include:
- Employee physicals
- Annual testing
- Fit for Duty exams
- Workers Comp
- Work Injury
- Travel Clinic
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare 2018
- Excellent work life balance
- 2 1/2 hours to Chicago and 3 hours to St. Louis and Indianapolis
- Headquarters for State Farm Insurance and Country Companies
- Affordable, family friendly community offers outstanding school systems and an abundance of available amenities:
- Numerous dining and shopping options, variety of fine arts experiences, Children’s Discovery Museum, parks, recreational activities, Miller Park Zoo, and more…..
- Recently constructed Advocate BroMenn Health & Fitness Center for the entire family
- Outdoor activities including golf, walking trails, parks, sporting events, etc.
- 130,000 population with a high per capita level of income and level of education completed
- Education system rated in the top 50 in the State
- Home of two universities making Bloomington-Normal residents most educated in the Midwest
- Modern airport with direct flights to Orlando, Dallas, Atlanta and more....