Established Occupational Medicine Practice - Beautiful Clinic
- Occupational Medicine experience is required
- Established clinic with M-F hours
- Modern facility with ancillary services on site
- Well trained and cohesive staff
- Hospital employed position
- Responsibilities include: employee physicals, annual testing, fit for duty exams, worker's comp, work injury, travel clinic
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare 2018
About Bloomington/Normal, IllinoisBloomington/Normal is located in the Heart of Central Illinois and is situated approximately two hours from Chicago and three hours from St. Louis. The community location and quick access to Interstate 55, 74 and 39 allow for easy access to other cities in the region. A new train station in downtown Normal with daily Amtrak service is another travel option and if you enjoy more extensive travel, you will be happy to know that there is no need to spend an entire day in airports just to get away for a few days. The modern and easily accessible Central Illinois Regional Airport has free parking and direct daily flights to Atlanta, Denver, Dallas, Orlando, St. Petersburg/Clearwater, and Chicago.This affordable community is a great place to live, work and play. It is home to exceptional public school systems that consistently rank amongst the top in Illinois and institutions of higher learning which include Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Heartland Community College and Lincoln College-Normal.Bloomington/Normal is a diverse community with an abundance of dining and shopping options, variety of fine arts experiences, numerous parks, Miller Park Zoo, Discovery Children’s Museum and more.
Advocate BroMenn Medical Center has been serving and caring for the people of central
Illinois for nearly 125 years.
Located in Bloomington-Normal, IL, we are the health care leader in McLean County and are particularly known for our neurology, cardiac, orthopedic, obstetrics and behavioral health services. We are also a teaching facility, offering residency programs in Neurosurgery, Neurology, Family Medicine and Clinical Pastoral Education.
We've been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Healthcare" by Modern Healthcare magazine.
Advocate BroMenn is part of Advocate Aurora Health, the 10th largest not-for-profit,
integrated health system in the United States. We help people live well.
- Joint ventures, including a cancer center, a sleep center, an addiction recovery unit, and a medical health & fitness center
- Expert, patient-focused cardiovascular care, including a dedicated Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, threephase cardiopulmonary rehab, coronary calcium scoring
and cardiac MRI. Recipient of multiple awards for heart attack care
- Progressive Care Unit where neurological patients are cared for by nurses specially trained in aspects of neuroscience and critical care. Certified as a Primary Stroke Center and recipient of multiple awards for stroke care
- Special attention to women’s health through the clinical services of the Women’s Center
- Level II Intermediate Care Nursery with on-site neonatologists for newborns with special needs
- The area’s only inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Unit
- ADA-accredited Diabetes Management program
- The region’s only inpatient adult mental health unit
- Center of Distinction & Center of Excellence awards for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Life-saving lung cancer screening program, recognized by the American College of Radiology
- The community's only Adult Day Services, helping seniors remain in their homes longer