Retiring Cardiologist - Take on a Full Patient Panel!
You are the future of patient-focused Non-Invasive Cardiology. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- A 50/50 inpatient/outpatient practice
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital & Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: The Sands-Constellation Heart Institute
- Award Winning Sands-Constellation Heart Institute recognized 9 times as National Top 100 Hospital by Thomas Reuters
- Join Unity Hospital's 7-doc team and take on a FULL patient panel of a retiring physician!
- Or, join Rochester General's 15-doc team and build up your own patient panel with our marketing department by your side
- Built-in referral network with 5 hospitals and 160+ outpatient locations.
- Salary guarantee
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan?
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.