Dermatologist to join a growing team in Midwest
Truyu Aesthetic Center, a part of Altru Health System, is seeking an additional BC/BE Dermatologist.
- Work in a state-of-the-art medical dermatology center, with a 4,500 square foot surgical suite addition opening this summer
- Walk into a full book of patients with a wide range of interesting general dermatology cases
- Work with a team of dermatologists, nurse practitioners and plastic surgeons
- Services include
- UVB light therapy
- XTRAC excimer laser treatments
- Variety of cosmetic lasers including Nd:yag, Alexandrite, Diode, Erbuim, Fractional and IPL
- No call (In basket into our EPIC electronic medical records system)
- Highly competitive compensation, reviewed annually with industry specific data
When you join Altru Health System, you will join over 4,000 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 130 years.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive benefits, relocation and immigration allowance, and generous vacation and CME time off
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Altru primary care clinics
- No partnership buy-in costs
- New, state-of-the-art hospital scheduled to open in 2022
Truyu Aesthetic Center is the area’s only comprehensive aesthetic center, offering a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures, services and products to care for the entire body. All services are provided under the direction of Altru Health System medically trained providers, meaning our guests receive unparalleled care and expertise. Truyu Aesthetic Center boasts a private surgical suite with expert care in dermatology, cosmetic surgery and an array of aesthetic services.
Truyu recently completed a two-level expansion and renovation project that will enhance the dermatology, surgical and cosmetic services currently offered. The project included:
- 4,500 square foot expansion
- State of the art procedure rooms
- Cosmetic consultation room
- Additional exam rooms
- Surgical patient lobby
- Laboratory for Mohs Micrographic Surgery
As a regional-owned health system, Altru has provided outstanding healthcare for over 130 years. Our bold new era of care is our plan for the next 130 years and is our commitment to our region’s physical and economic health. This bold new era positions us as a medical destination, providing an economic boost that attracts new business and families looking for a vibrant place to call home. It also enables Altru to expand efforts in population health and engage with residents throughout their lives to keep them well.
By combining world-class facilities, technology and a new approach to patient care, we are meeting our patients’ changing needs and expectations and securing our region’s healthcare future for generations to come.
Grand Forks is a community of more than 55,000 residents located on the border of North Dakota and Minnesota. Low housing prices and income taxes, low crime rates and modest healthcare costs make it one of the safest and most affordable places to live, with cultural attractions including the North Dakota Museum of Art, Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra, and Empire Arts Center. The north-flowing Red River and the 2,200-acre Greater Grand Forks Greenway provide year-round outdoor recreation in the heart of our community.
Grand Forks is home to the University of North Dakota (UND), a flagship liberal arts university and research college. UND houses a medical school, a law school, aerospace school, entrepreneurial program and many other experiential learning programs for a diverse and challenging educational experience.
Here are the top 5 reasons Grand Forks is a cooler place to call home:
- Our tight-knit community is the #1 reasons U.S. News ranks North Dakota as the state offering the best quality of life.
- With one of the best commute times in the U.S., our “rush hour” is measured in minutes – not hours.
- Our public and private educational systems are some of the best in the country. Whether you’re 5 or 55, we provide outstanding educational opportunities for students of all ages and needs.
- With a consistently low unemployment rate (<3%), Grand Forks is a hub for engineering, aerospace, energy, agriculture and healthcare.
- Whether you call it a big small town or small big town, Grand Forks has at least one of everything – including all four seasons.
[Resource: Grand Forks is Cooler]