Neurologist with Sleep Medicine - NW suburbs of Chicago - Arlington Heights, IL
BC/BE Neurologist with Sleep Medicine
Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group
Join the premier hospital and medical group located in the northwest suburbs. One Hospital “Northwest Community Healthcare” which has an A+ bond rating with a 33.5 acre campus located in Arlington Heights, IL. The hospital has a medical staff of over 1,000 physicians that represent all specialties.
The Employed Medical Group has over 120 employed physicians with practices located in medical building that surround the Northwest Community Healthcare “the hospital” community. The medical buildings are located in Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect, Palatine and Schaumburg.
Hospital and Medical Group are both on EPIC!
Join the medical group Neurology practice of four physicians!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Two year salary guarantee with long term compensation plan based on your individual production - WRVU compensation plan.
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage of 1M/3M
- Full suite of benefits to select from which includes medical, dental, visions, etc.
- 401(k) – NCH will match your contributions 100% on the first 3% you contribute, and an additional 50% on the next 3%. Fully vested after three years of employment.
Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group (NCHMG) is a premier physician led multispecialty group of 130+ primary care and specialty physicians with practices located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. With 12 multi-specialty clinics located in Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect, Palatine and Schaumburg, our growing group offers full service practice sites which include walk-in care, imaging, lab and easy access to specialty care. All of our practices use the same electronic medical record system as the hospital - # 1 ranked EPIC! Northwest Community Healthcare Medical Group physicians are on staff at Northwest Community Healthcare.
Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH) is world-class hospital and health system – combining compassionate care with a healing environment and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Awarding winning 496-bed hospital
- 24/7 in house Hospitalists progra
- 24/7 in house Critical Physician Team
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- 57,000 Emergency Department visits per yea
- Pediatric Emergency Department staffed with BC Pediatric ED Physicians - open from Noon to 1:00 am – Pediatric serviced provided by Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
- Magnet Nursing recognition
- The Busse Center for Specialty Medicine, an eight-floor facility housing physician offices, medical specialty services and advanced diagnostic technology
- Four Immediate Care Centers, located in Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich, Mount Prospect and Schaumburg
- Seven accessible OP imaging locations that provide advanced imaging technology, including open MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray, mammography and more
- State-of-the-art technologies:
- Dual Source CT Scanner
- CyberKnife Radiosurgery
- DaVinci Robotic Surgical System
- The Day Surgery Center, a same-day outpatient surgery center
- NCH Home Care
- OCC Health services provided at five convenient locations
- The Wellness Center, a premier health and fitness center on the NCH campus
- EMR - EPIC both in the hospital plus 130 plus NCHMG physician led multi-specialty medical group.
Annually, we treat an average of 24,000 inpatients and conduct:
- 350,000 OP visits, including visits to the hospital ED and Immediate Care Centers
- 37,000 home care visits
- 2,700 newborn deliveries
- Approximately 16,000 IP and OP surgical cases, ranging from open heart surgery and joint replacement to neurosurgery and minimally invasive procedures
- Over 1,000 physicians with offices throughout the northwest suburbs
- 3,800 employees including nurses, allied health, administrative and support personnel.
- Approximately 800 volunteers providing more than 90,000 hours of service annually