Parkview Health located in Northeast Indiana is actively seeking a Neurosurgeon to join their rapidly growing team.
Parkview Regional Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center located on the Northeast side of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
We operate a state of the art facility with state of the art equipment. Seeking individuals to do general neurosurgery and/or with an interest in spine, endovascular and trauma. As a part of the health system, there will be a large referral base. Parkview Health see's over 1000 strokes a year. As a new service area for Parkview Health, we seek individuals who are eager to help grow and enhance our new program!
Parkview employees and physicians have earned the following certifications and accreditation:
- Certified Stroke Center
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region’s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
Excellent benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, annual CME allowance, retirement contribution plan with match, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@Parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Parkview Regional Medical Center is a 446-bed regional health center with specialty centers for Heart, Cancer and Orthopedics. Highlights include:
- Full-service 24/7 ER with BC Emergency Medicine physicians
- Critical care and surgery with improved patient flow areas for patients, families and medical staff
- Verified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Centers
- Physicians’ office buildings
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here