Family Medicine Opportunity-Sanford Health Watertown, SD
Sanford Clinic Watertown is a multi-specialty clinic seeking 3 BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join the current practice.
• OB is Optional
• Start with an already built practice
• FP office visits average 5,000+ per year
• Peds Call Only- Hospitalists are utilized for Adult Admits and In-Patient Care
*(Pediatricians do all of the high risk neo-natal delivery calls)
• Office hours typically 8:30 am – 5 pm with a Saturday Morning Urgent Care held from 8:30 am to 11:30 am; staffed by a physician on a rotating basis that is the same weekend as your weekend call to allow the physician more personal time away from the clinic.
• Full Clinic services provided, including a full laboratory, x-ray department, dexiscan, ultrasound, digital mammography, stress echo’s, physical and occupational therapy, menopausal services, diabetes management, GI lab and Family Planning.
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
Sanford Health www.sanfordhealth.org
Sanford Clinic Watertown www.sanfordwatertown.org
Watertown Chamber of Commerce www.watertownsd.com
Watertown Convention & Visitors Bureau www.visitwatertownsd.com
Focus Watertown www.focuswatertown.com
Watertown School System www.watertown.k12.sd.us
Lake Area Technical Institute www.lakeareatech.edu
For more information, please contact:
Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Senior Director, Physician Recruitment
(605)328-6996 • email@example.com
Sanford Clinic Watertown is part of the integrated healthcare delivery system, Sanford Health. Sanford Clinic, the physician division of the health system employs over 350 physicians throughout a tri-state region.
Sanford Clinic Watertown is proud to offer this community a full complement of healthcare services. Our comprehensive health care team cares for you throughout your lifetime. We also provide many outreach services, including Adult and Pediatric Cardiology and Pulmonology, Nephrology, Allergy & Immunology, Neurology and Neurosurgery.
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
Watertown is a growing community located next to two beautiful glacial lakes. The community has a population of over 20,000 and a service area of over 60,000. Watertown offers a wide variety of cultural, entertainment, and shopping opportunities. Watertown is located at the intersection of US Highway 212 & Interstate 29.