Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity - Indiana/Ohio border - Sports Medicine or Foot & Ankle preferred
Lucrative opportunity to join growing orthopedic practice in Richmond, Indiana:
- $750,000 annual income guarantee for 3 years
- $1,000,000 plus annual potential
- $100,000 sign on bonus
- Surgery Center ownership potential after 2 years
- Sports Medicine fellowship training preferred
- Strong built in referral base-72 Primary Care Providers
- Surgery Center Ownership Potential
- Service Line Model including: Spine, Pain, Podiatry-All under one roof
- In-house digital radiology, PACS, MRI, and comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
- Epic EMR
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service-212 bed facility
- Primary Service Area-250,000
- Favorable Indiana Malpractice Environment
- Midwestern Values
- Easy Access to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Dayton
- Cost of living 22% below national average - Sperling’s-It’s not what you make, but, what you keep.
- Public and Private School Options
- Easy access to recreation-fishing, skiing, sailing, swimming, boating, cycling
Click here to see Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Mario Lee's thoughts on Reid Health!
Reid Health is a 217-bed regional referral center located in east central Indiana. Our primary care patient base covers 150,000 and our secondary market for specialty services reaches 250,000! In 2008 we opened our new Hospital, Outpatient Care Center and Medical Office Building after outgrowing our 100 year old campus! Our quality and technology is top notch! Reid Heart & Vascular Center's heart surgery program received the highest rating from Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), putting the Reid program in the top 13% nationally.
Our well-rounded medical staff of 200+ physicians is large enough to offer many specialties and sub-specialties such as CT Surgery, full range of cardiology services, infectious disease, endocrinology and rheumatology, but also small enough that you know all the physicians on a professional and personal level.
For more information visit:
Richmond, Indiana has a population of 40,000 in a county of 72,000. Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati. Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College. Excellent private and public schools. Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more. Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.
For more information visit:
Check out this link: Compare cost of living with your salary in other cities versus Richmond, IN.